Ruger-57 5.7x28mm with two 20 round magazines
The all new Ruger-57™ is just plain cool, and it probably the best new offering of any manufacturer for 2020. Brought to you by the company that revolutionized the innovation of rugged, reliable firearms that the average American can afford, the Ruger-57™ is their most cutting-edge platform yet. Chambered in the high performance and low-recoiling 5.7x28mm caliber, this ergonomic, smooth shooting and accurate pistol is as full-featured as they come.
- Impressive ergonomics include an easy trigger reach, 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety, robust slide release and reversible magazine release latch.
- Through hardened, billet steel slide with lightening cuts is drilled and tapped for easy mounting of optics with separately available optic adapter plate.
- Windage and elevation adjustable, serrated rear sight and rapid acquisition fiber optic front sight for fast, accurate shooting.
- The alloy steel barrel features a black nitride treatment for wear resistance.
- Steel magazine provides double stack capacity without unnecessary bulk.
- Textured, ergonomic frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- The Secure Action™ fire control combines Ruger’s reliable and proven internal hammer with a short, crisp trigger pull and a positive reset.
- Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
- Inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Picatinny-style accessory rail for easy mounting of lights and lasers.
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
- Two 20 round steel magazines